- C-H activation with transition metals
- Molecular modelling applied to the study of reaction mechanisms.
- Frustrated Lewis Pairs
- Use of CO2 as a building block,
- Activation of multiple bonds with iodonium ion sources
You can find an updated list of publications in Google Scholar
- Publications at Queen Mary University of London
10. Aryne-Mediated Arylation of Hantzsch Esters: Access to Highly Substituted Aryl-dihydropyridines, Aryl-tetrahydropyridines and Spiro[benzocyclobutene-1,1′-(3′,4′-dihydropyridines)]. Synthesis, 2018, 50(23), 4591-4605.
9. Intermolecular Aryne Ene Reaction of Hantzsch Esters: Stable Covalent Ene Adducts from a 1,4-Dihydropyridine Reaction. Org. Lett. 2017, 19 (17), pp 4644–4647
- Publications during Postdoc at Imperial College (London, UK)
8. Binuclear β-Diketiminate Complexes of Copper(I) . Dalton Trans. 2017, 46, 2081-2090
7. Selective Oxidation of Methane to Methanol Over Cu- and Fe-Exchanged Zeolites: The Effect of Si/Al Molar Ratio. Catal Lett., 2016, 146 (2), 483-492.
6. Re-evaluating selectivity as a determining factor inperoxidative methane oxidation by multimetallic copper complexes. Catal. Sci. Technol., 2015, 5, 4108-4115.
- Publications during Postdoc at Max Planck Institute for Coal Research (Mülheim del Ruhr, Germany)
5. Metal-Free Hydrogenation of Electron-Poor Allenes and Alkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 12367-12369.
4. Synthesis and reactivity of electron poor allenes: formation of completely organic frustrated Lewis pairs. Dalton Trans.2012, 41, 9073-9082.
- Publications during PhD and BSc at Universities of Oviedo and Zaragoza (Spain)
3. Consecutive C-H Functionalization Reactions of Arenes: Synthesis of Carbo- and Heteropolycyclic Skeletons. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2009, 48, 7857-7861.
2. Decreased Optical Nonlinearities upon CF(3) Substitution on Tricyanofuran Acceptors. Org. Lett. 2008, 21, 4963-4966.
1. Iodocarbocyclization reaction of beta-ketoesters and alkynes. Org. Lett. 2007, 15, 2823-2826.