My name is David Palomas. From a young age, I have had a passion for science and a thirst for learning. Today my passion has evolved. I believe that research is key to unlocking the future. Ideas and breakthrough discoveries need to be communicated to the world.
My goal is to form part of a team where I can leverage my skills to contribute to the advance and dissemination of science in the Scientific Publishing and Communication Industry. A prolific career as a researcher has provided me with the relevant experience to achieve this goal:
- Scientist with 15 years of experience in leading and managing research projects in synthesis and catalysis resulting in 10 co-authored publications and four grants.
- Working knowledge of journal publishing, understanding of recent trends and ability to read and assess novelty as evidenced by 5+ years of experience as peer-reviewer.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand, interpret, and communicate complex scientific concepts as evidenced by 10+ national and international conference presentations and 5+years of teaching and mentoring experience.
- Co-founder, content writer and responsible for social media in the science blog Dciencia.es
Scientific Writing, Project Management, Organisation Skills, Team Work, Ability to Meet Tight Deadlines, Communication Skills, Teaching, Mentoring, Attention to Detail, Social Media Management.
- For information about the blogs I write for click here
- For a list of my publications in synthesis and catalysis click here
- If you’d like to get in touch by email click here