Welcome to the homepage of David Palomas
I am a chemist with 10+ years of experience in organic/organometallic chemistry and catalysis. I am currently responsible for the management of the chemistry teaching labs at the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences at Queen Mary university of London.
Follow me on Twitter
- To know what’s on @teaching labs click here
- For information about my work and research interests click here
- For a list of my publications in synthesis and catalysis click here
- For information about the blogs I write for click here
- If you’d like to get in touch by email click here
09/11/2018 Official opening of our new Chemistry Teaching Lab
25/10/2018 First round of practical labs in our brand new lab!!! Our 1st year students had a lot of fun!!!
17/08/2017 My first project doing computational chemistry has been accepted for publication in Organic letters!! Thanks to Dr Chris Jones for inviting me to join the project and to Dr Rachel Crespo-Otero for her patience. Check it out here